Optional cash bar happy hour
with drink specials before
each dinner event. (Ages 21+)
PRIX FIXE DINNER
Tickets to dinner events
include multiple courses.
(Additional items ordered are
billed separately to each party)
Our host chef will present dishes
often not available to the public
or listed on the regular menu.
Make new friends and experience
dinner together in a festive shared dining room setting.
We are working on deliciousness for Fall 2017!
Check back soon...
THEME: "YEAR OF THE ROOSTER" CHINESE NEW YEAR
SATURDAY, JANUARY 28, 2017
6pm - Happy Hour at ZEN Chinese Bistro
7pm - 6-Course Dinner at ZEN Chinese Bistro
THEME: "HUNTER'S MOON HARVEST"
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2016
5:30pm - Happy Hour at Terlingua
6:45pm - 4-Course Dinner at Roustabout
Theme: "Mobsters, Martinis & Meatballs"
THEME: "LATE SUMMER LUAU"
TUESDAY, AUGUST 23, 2016
5pm - Happy Hour at Rhum
Featuring HANDMADE TIKI GLASSES and OWL & Whale Bitters
6:45pm - Four Course Dinner at Sur Lie
TUESDAY, JUNE 14, 2016
5pm - Happy Hour at Crooners & Cocktails
Featuring Ice Pik Vodka and Owl & Whale Bitters
6:45pm - Four Course Dinner at The Corner Room
Portland Supper Club events offer:
• FREE membership ~ Anyone can join by signing up by email
• Members receive 1st notice of events and when tickets go on sale
• Tickets are required for the dinner portion of each event
• Read each ticket for information regarding tax and gratuity
• There is a cash bar happy hour with drink specials before each dinner
• Multi-course dinners with special menu curated by our host chef
• Communal* dining room setting with lively atmosphere (*whenever possible)
• Limited tickets sales per event for both space & intimacy
• Festive dress is encouraged following the theme of the event
• Come alone or with friends and either way you will meet new people
A New Way to Experience Portland's Best Restaurants
Maine food lovers, please join us regularly for unique dinners
featuring a special prix fixe menu, hand-curated by our host chef.
JOIN THE CLUB:
What is Portland Supper Club?
Portland Supper Club is a local dining group that includes a casual cocktails & conversation happy hour,
followed by a special prix fixe menu offered exclusively by our host chef and venue. Events are open to the public,
Who operates Portland Supper Club?
(c) 2017 Portland Supper Club. All Rights Reserved.